THDC India Limited Govt Jobs Vacancy 2020-2021 For Executive Trainee- (Finance) – 10 Vacancies | Check Here For THDC India Limited Latest 2020 Recruitment Notice
THDC India Limited Recruitment Sarkari Naukri Notification 2020-21: THDC India Limited offers a latest job opportunity titled as THDC India Limited Recruitment 2020 for the engagement of Executive Trainee- (Finance) – 10 Posts. Candidates who are having CA/ CMA qualifications are eligible for these vacancies. Further information regarding THDC India Limited Recruitment 2020 like Education Required, Age Limitations, Mode of Selection, Per Month Salary, Form Submission Charges and Method of Applying should be checked out written below in the post:-
Job applicants who are eligible and willing to Apply for the THDC India Limited Recruitment 2020 may send their details on or before the last date 21-12-2020.
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2020 Complete Details:
Name and Total No. of Vacancies: Executive Trainee- (Finance) – 10 Posts
|Name of Post||Total No. of Posts|
|Executive Trainee- (Finance)||10|
|Name of Post||Essential|
|Executive Trainee- (Finance)||CA / CMA qualified,|
from The Institute of
of India/The Institute of
Cost Accountants of
India (formerly known
as Institute of Cost and
Works Accounts of
Candidates must read the official notification before applying to confirm complete post wise education details.
|Name of Post||Upper Age Limit|
|Executive Trainee- (Finance)||30 years as on 01.10.2020|
Relaxation in upper age limit is permissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Govt. of India Rules. Check the official notification link for details of the complete age details for the posts.
Candidates shall be shortlisted out of the candidates registered with THDCIL as per merit based on the CA/CMA Final Examination score and will be shortlisted for Personal Interview
- Candidates shall obtain information about their status at the THDCIL website in Career Section- New Openings. Candidates shortlisted for Personal Interview shall be required to bring the documents as mentioned in their interview call letter.
- Candidates must qualify in the Personal Interview in order to be considered for empanelment.
The qualifying % in interview for different categories are as mentioned below:
|Category||Qualifying % in Interview|
WEIGHTAGE OF DIFFERENT PARAMETERS
For calculation of final score of a candidate for empanelment, the weightage of marks obtained in Academic Qualification and Personal Interview shall be as indicated below:
|Marks obtained in Xth Board Examination (taking average of all subjects)||10%|
|Marks obtained in XIIth Board Examination(taking average of all subjects)||10%|
|Marks obtained in CA/CMA Final Examination||50%|
NON REFUNDABLE Rs. 600/-
- For payment of application fee (General/OBC/EWS category candidates) click on Payment Now.
- Certify that you have read the terms and condition of disclaimer clause by selecting the Check Box and then click on “Proceed”.
- Select Payment Category.
- Fill up the details like THDC Application no. Name , Father’s Name etc and proceed to make payment by clicking “Submit”.
- On making the payment a unique number will be generated and the candidate will receive it on their registered Mobile Number through SMS.
- After generation of Unique Number, the candidate has to proceed to complete the online application form under the sub head : “Particular of Non Refundable fees Paid “wherein the details such as Name & Address of Issuing Bank and Payment Reference Number is to be filled in.
- If the application fee is deducted from the bank account and the candidates receives failure payment message, after submitting the Application Form and Payment Now not displaying on the application form then candidates are advised to read the instruction carefully under “Steps for making the payment of application fee” and accordingly once again make the payment of application fee or contact his/her bank.
- Bank commission charges will be borne by the candidates/applicants. In case the fee is deposited in a wrong account then THDC India Ltd will not be responsible.
- Application Fee deposited after 23.12.2020(17.00 Hrs.) will not be valid.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to ensure their eligibility before applying for any post and payment of application Fee.
How to Apply For THDC India Limited Recruitment 2020?
Interested eligible candidates may apply for the post through THDC website. The relevant link will be made available on THDCIL website http:/www.thdc.co.in→Career Section→ New Openings against advertisement No. 02/2020. Read the instructions carefully and fill in the On-line application form giving accurate information with valid E-mail ID. After filling it, system will generate a Unique Registration Number of THDC.
|Opening of Online Registration||24.11.2020 10.00 Hrs.)|
|Closing of Online Registration||21.12.2020 (24.00 Hrs.)|
|Last date of submission of payment details in Online Portal (For registered candidates only)||23.12.2020 (17.00 Hrs.)|
Official Notification Click Here
Apply Online Click Here