South East Central Railway Govt Jobs Vacancy 2021 For Sports Quota – 26 Vacancies | Check Here For South East Central Railway Latest 2021 Recruitment Notice
South East Central Railway Recruitment Sarkari Naukri Notification 2021: South East Central Railway offers a latest job opportunity titled as South East Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for the engagement of Sports Quota – 26 Posts. Candidates who are having 10th, 12th Class, ITI, Any Degree qualifications are eligible for these vacancies. Further information regarding South East Central Railway Recruitment 2021 like Education Required, Age Limitations, Mode of Selection, Per Month Salary, Form Submission Charges and Method of Applying should be checked out written below in the post:-
Job applicants who are eligible and willing to Apply for the South East Central Railway Recruitment 2021 may send their details on or before the last date 23-02-2021.
South East Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Complete Details:
Name and Total No. of Vacancies: Sports Quota – 26 Posts
|Name of Posts||Total No. of Vacancies|
|Name of Posts||Education|
|Sports Quota||a) Level-2 and Level 3: 12th for non-technical posts. or 10th with ITI for technical posts. However, candidates having only 10th qualification may also apply. They may be considered for Technician categories, but their training period will be 03 years, unless they pass ITI qualification in the relevant trade.|
b) Level -4: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university. OR 1st Year B. Sc. (Physics) or 12ft+2stage) in Science (Physics or Maths). OR 12th(+2stage) with Stenography (Hindi or English as per scheduled standards for recruitment in Rlys.) etc
c) Level-5: Graduation in any discipline or equivalent.
Candidates must read the official notification before applying to confirm complete post wise education details.
|Name of Posts||Age Limit 01-07-2021|
|Sports Quota||18 to 25 years only|
Relaxation in upper age limit is permissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Govt. of India Rules. Check the official notification link for details of the complete age details for the posts.
- Selection is based on total marks obtained by the candidates. The distribution of marks is as under:
a) For Game skill, physical fitness and coach’s observation during trial: 40 Marks
b) For assessment of recognized Sports Achievements as per norms: 50 Marks
c) Educational Qualification: 10 Marks
- Trials of the candidates shall be conducted to assess their sports performance and suitability for Railway/Unit team as well as Indian Railways’ team. Trial Committee shall give its recommendation in terms Of either FIT or NOT FIT, for consideration for next stage. The candidates securing minimum 25 marks in trials will be declared FIT and will be considered for next stage of recruitment.
- Selection will be based on performance in sports trials and documents verification to be conducted and finalized by a nominated selection committee. The venue and date for trials, documents verification etc. will be intimated through website only to the eligible candidates. Candidates are advised to visit given website regularly for getting all updates. The trials for different Pay Levels may be held separately. Railway administration, South East Central Railway, Bilaspur reserves the right to cancel or modify recruitment process at any time without assigning reasons thereof.
Rs.500 (Rupees five hundred) only for all (except the categories exempted for fee relaxation) with the provision for refunding Rs 400 after deducting bank charges to those eligible candidates who appears in the trial. Rs. 250 (Rupees two hundreds fifty) for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities, Women, minorities and Economically backward classes with the provision for refunding full amount after deducting bank charges to those eligible Candidates, who appears in the trial.
How to Apply For South East Central Railway Recruitment 2021?
a. Online application only will be accepted. Candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in “How to apply” while submitting online application. (www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment->RRC Bilaspur ->Sports Quota 2020-21 ) Candidates are also advised to visit given website regularly for getting all updates.
b. Closing date:-23.02.2021 upto 23.59 hrs.
c. Invalid Application: The applications having any of the following deficiencies/discrepancies/irregularities will be summarily rejected:
- Applications without scanned colored photograph and signature. (No black and white photo, No photo with side posture, or sunglass or cap.) Photo should be with white background and with 80% face.
- Application without proper certificate in respect of date of birth, educational qualification, Sports achievements, caste (OBC/SC/ST/OBC declaration) certificate obtained from appropriate authority in prescribed format.
- Candidates should possess the requisite education and sports achievements on the closing date of notification itself.
- More than one application by the same candidate for the same event.
- Applications sent manually; (not submitted online).
- Any other deemed irregularity.
- Application without proper fee.
- Application without clear certificates attached
Last Date For Application Form: 23-02-2021
Official Notification Click Here
Apply Online Click Here