PPSC Govt Jobs Vacancy 2021 For Junior Engineer – 585 Vacancies | Check Here For Punjab Public Service Commission Latest 2021 Recruitment Notice
PPSC Recruitment Sarkari Naukri Notification 2021: PPSC offers a latest job opportunity titled as PPSC Recruitment 2021 for the engagement of Junior Engineer – 585 Posts. Candidates who are having B.Tech/B.E, Diploma in Engineering or Equivalent qualification are eligible for these vacancies. Further information regarding PPSC Recruitment 2021 like Education Required, Age Limitations, Mode of Selection, Per Month Salary, Form Submission Charges and Method of Applying should be checked out written below in the post:-
Job applicants who are eligible and willing to Apply for the PPSC Recruitment 2021 may send their details on or before the last date 19-05-2021.
PPSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details:
Name and Total No. of Vacancies: Junior Engineer – 585 Posts
|Name of Posts||Total No. of Vacancies|
|Name of Posts||Education|
|Junior Engineer||(i) Should possess three years Diploma of Junior Engineer in Civil Engineering from a State Technical Education Board or from recognized University or Institution.|
(ii) The candidate possessing higher qualification in terms of degree/Masters in engineering is also eligible, provided he/she mandatory possess basic qualification in terms of diploma in Civil Engineering.
(iii) Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard.
Candidates must read the official notification before applying to confirm complete post wise education details.
|Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|Junior Engineer||Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01.01.2021|
Relaxation in upper age limit is permissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Govt. of India Rules. Check the official notification link for details of the complete age details for the posts.
1. Competitive Examination for selection:
The written competitive examination for the post will be scheduled tentatively in end of April 2021. The procedure for Competitive Examination for selection of candidates for the post of 585 posts of Junior Engineers (Civil) in the Department of Water Resource, Punjab is in following sequence:-
i. Total Marks for Competitive Examination: 300
ii. The pattern for written exam comprising of 120 questions (@ 2.5 marks for each question and Time allotted ( 2 Hours) would be as below:
a. Questions from the Subject: 250 marks
b. Questions from Logical Reasoning, Mental ability and General Knowledge: 50 marks
2. There will be negative marking (0.5 marks for each question) in the written examination for questions wrongly answered.
3. The scrutiny of application forms shall be done after the conduct of the examination during the process of scrutiny, the application forms and other relevant documents, certificates, etc of the candidates shall be examined to determine their eligibility as on 27-03-2021 Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria will be rejected after the scrutiny process or any time thereafter if found ineligible.
4. Final result shall be prepared on the basis of the net marks obtained by the Candidates in the Written Competitive Examination.
5. After the answer key is put on the PPSC website (after written examination), candidates will be permitted to raise objections if any. Candidates will be given four days to deliberate before putting up objections.
|Name of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Junior Engineer||Rs. 35400/- initial Pay|
Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only: 1125/-, Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only: 500/-, All Others Categories: 3000/-, Person with Disability, (Physical Handicapped) Punjab State only: 1750/-
How to Apply For PPSC Recruitment 2021?
Candidates need to send their details through prescribed application mode from along with all relevant details and important Documents attached with it through online mode at official website as soon as before then last date. Interested and Eligible candidates apply the post on or before 19/05/2021
Last Date For Application Form: 19-05-2021
Official Notification Click Here
Apply Online Click Here