NISM Govt Jobs Vacancy 2021 For Manager & Asst Manager – 7 Vacancies | Check Here For National Institute of Securities Markets Latest 2021 Recruitment Notice
NISM Recruitment Sarkari Naukri Notification 2021: NISM offers a latest job opportunity titled as NISM Recruitment 2021 for the engagement of Manager & Asst Manager – 7 Posts. Candidates who are having Any Degree, PG (Relevant Disciplines) or Equivalent qualification are eligible for these vacancies. Further information regarding NISM Recruitment 2021 like Education Required, Age Limitations, Mode of Selection, Per Month Salary, Form Submission Charges and Method of Applying should be checked out written below in the post:-
Job applicants who are eligible and willing to Apply for the NISM Recruitment 2021 may send their details on or before the last date 21-06-2021.
NISM Recruitment 2021 Complete Details:
Name and Total No. of Vacancies: Manager & Asst Manager – 7 Posts
|Name of Posts||Total No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Manager (General Stream)||04|
|Assistant Manager (Multimedia and Animation)||01|
|Name of Posts||Education|
|Manager (IT)||Minimum Qualification: First class Graduate / First class Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Applications / Information Technology / Electronics / Telecommunication from a reputed Institute.|
Candidates with experience of working in financial sector is desirable.
|Assistant Manager (General Stream)||Minimum Qualification for Assistant Manager – General Stream: First class Post Graduate Degree or Equivalent in Finance/ Commerce/ Marketing/ Economics/ Operation/ Retail/ Social Media from a reputed Institute or Chartered Accountant.|
Candidates with additional IT knowledge/work experience is desirable.
|Assistant Manager (Multimedia and Animation)||Multimedia and Animation:|
At least Second Class Post Graduate Degree Multimedia and Animation from a reputed Institute.
Any Post Graduate qualifications with Diploma in Multimedia and Animation.
Additional Skill Set:
• Artistic talent – artistic ability and a good understanding of color, texture, and light.
• Creativity – ability to think creatively to develop original ideas and make them come to life.
• Communication skills – good communication skills to work as part of a team.
• Computer skills – well versed with various computer programs to do most of their work.
• Time-management skills – ability to manage their time when a deadline approaches.
e) Experience: Fresher’s as well as experienced candidates can apply, however, candidates with experience will be preferred.
Candidates must read the official notification before applying to confirm complete post wise education details.
|Name of Posts||Max. Age as on June 21, 2021|
|Manager (IT)||45 years|
|Assistant Manager (General Stream)||35 years|
|Assistant Manager (Multimedia and Animation)||35 years|
Relaxation in upper age limit is permissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Govt. of India Rules. Check the official notification link for details of the complete age details for the posts.
Candidates selection will be based on their performance in Written Test or Interview.
|Name of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Manager (IT)||Rs 11.61 to Rs.12.16 Lakhs PA|
|Assistant Manager (General Stream)||Rs. 6.65 to Rs. 9.57 Lakhs PA|
|Assistant Manager (Multimedia and Animation)||Rs 6.65 to Rs. 9.57 Lakhs PA|
How to Apply For NISM Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates, who are in service of Govt./Quasi-Govt. organisations/Public Sector Undertakings and applying for the above position, shall produce a “No Objection Certificate’ from their employer, at the time of interaction and a proper discharge certificate before appointment.
- Candidates who are in service of Govt./ Quasi-Govt. organisations/Public Sector Undertakings and applying for the above position on deputation basis, shall route their applications through their employers. They shall also furnish vigilance clearance (major/minor penalties, if any, imposed during last 10 years) and Annual Confidential Reports for last 5 years along with the application.
- Candidates are required to apply Online before June 21, 2021 through the website www.nism.ac.in. In case of any issues/difficulty in filling the application online, please feel free to connect with us at email@example.com. No physical applications would be entertained.
- Applications that are incomplete in any respect or received in physical form or received after the prescribed date, will not be considered.
Last Date For Application Form: 21-06-2021
Official Notification Click Here