MIDHANI Govt Jobs Vacancy 2021 For Junior Technician, Operator, Junior Artisan & Junior Staff Nurse – 9 Vacancies | Check Here For Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limite Latest 2021 Recruitment Notice
MIDHANI Recruitment Sarkari Naukri Notification 2021: MIDHANI offers a latest job opportunity titled as MIDHANI Recruitment 2021 for the engagement of Junior Technician, Operator, Junior Artisan & Junior Staff Nurse – 9 Posts. Candidates who are having Degree & PG in relevant disciplines qualifications are eligible for these vacancies. Further information regarding MIDHANI Recruitment 2021 like Education Required, Age Limitations, Mode of Selection, Per Month Salary, Form Submission Charges and Method of Applying should be checked out written below in the post:-
Job applicants who are eligible and willing to Apply for the MIDHANI Recruitment 2021 may send their details on or before the last date 23-01-2021.
MIDHANI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details:
Name and Total No. of Vacancies: Junior Technician, Operator, Junior Artisan & Junior Staff Nurse – 9 Posts
|Name of the post||No of|
|Junior Technician – Field Trials||01||1-ESM|
|Operator – Fluidised Bed Reactor for CNT||01||1-UR|
|Operator – CNC Fiber Cutting Machine||01||1-UR|
|Operator – Hydraulic Press for Ballistic Panel Moulding||01||1-UR|
|Operator – Autoclave||01||1-UR|
|Junior Artisan – Welder||01||1-OBC|
|Junior Staff Nurse||03||1-OBC,1-SC,|
Candidates must read the official notification before applying to confirm complete post wise education details.
|Name of the post||Upper age|
limit as on
|Junior Technician – Field Trials||50|
|Operator – Fluidised Bed Reactor for CNT||35|
|Operator – CNC Fiber Cutting Machine||35|
|Operator – Hydraulic Press for Ballistic Panel Moulding||30|
|Operator – Autoclave||30|
|Junior Artisan – Welder||30|
|Junior Staff Nurse||30|
Relaxation in upper age limit is permissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Govt. of India Rules. Check the official notification link for details of the complete age details for the posts.
Candidates shortlisted based on the initial screening of applications will be called for Written Test. Candidates qualified / shortlisted in the Written Test will be called for Practical / Trade Test (Wherever applicable). Date, Time and Venue of the Written/ Practical/ Trade Test will be intimated to the shortlisted / eligible candidates through E-mail/ Midhani Website only. Candidates called for Practical / Trade Test are required to bring the certificates (original and one set of attested photocopies) in proof of Qualification, Age, Experience, Category (as applicable), Employment Exchange Registration card etc. and two passport size colour photographs.
|Name of the post||CTC Per|
Rs. In Lakh
|Junior Technician – Field Trials||4.5|
|Operator – Fluidised Bed Reactor for CNT||4.5|
|Operator – CNC Fiber Cutting Machine||4.5|
|Operator – Hydraulic Press for Ballistic Panel Moulding||4.1|
|Operator – Autoclave||4.1|
|Junior Artisan – Welder||4.1|
|Junior Staff Nurse||3.9|
How to Apply For MIDHANI Recruitment 2021?
- The interested and eligible candidates can visit the MIDHANI URL://www.midhani-india.in > careers > e-recruitment and then read carefully the eligibility criteria and the instructions to apply online.
- Application should be submitted strictly ‘ONLINE’ by logging on to Midhani website given above. The website will be kept open between 1000 Hrs on 09.01.2021 till 1700 Hrs on 23.01.2021 for this
- Candidates are required to possess a valid E-mail ID, and contact mobile number which is to be
entered in the application so that intimation regarding Written Test/Trade Test can be sent. MIDHANI
will not be responsible for bouncing of E-mail sent to the candidate.
- The candidates have to make a payment of Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred only) towards application fee through online payment using the debit card/ credit card/ net banking using the payment link available. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen category are not required to pay the application fee.
- Candidates have to upload all the relevant documents pertaining to date of birth proof (SSC Certificate) Qualification, category, experience, pay scale, CTC per annum through the link available in the application form. Application without supporting documents will not be considered.
- After successful submission of online application, the candidate can take print out of the submitted application and keep it for future reference. “Candidates need not send the hard copy”. Applicants from Govt / Quasi Govt / PSU should submit No Objection Certificate at the time of written/trade/practical test.
Last Date For Application Form: 23-01-2021
Official Notification Click Here
Apply Online Click Here