Karnataka Bank Limited Govt Jobs Vacancy 2022 For Chief Security Officer Vacancies | Check Here For Karnataka Bank Limited Latest 2022 Recruitment Notice
Karnataka Bank Limited Recruitment Sarkari Naukri Notification 2022: Karnataka Bank Limited offers a latest job opportunity titled as Karnataka Bank Limited Recruitment 2022 for the engagement of Chief Security Officer Posts. Candidates who are having B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E or Equivalent qualification are eligible for these vacancies. Further information regarding Karnataka Bank Limited Recruitment 2022 like Education Required, Age Limitations, Mode of Selection, Per Month Salary, Form Submission Charges and Method of Applying should be checked out written below in the post:-
Job applicants who are eligible and willing to Apply for the Karnataka Bank Limited Recruitment 2022 may send their details on or before the last date 28-01-2022.
Karnataka Bank Limited Recruitment 2022 Complete Details:
Name and Total No. of Vacancies: Chief Security Officer Posts
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts|
|1.||Chief Security Officer|
|Name of Posts||Eligibility|
|Chief Security Officer||Captain/Lieutenant or equivalent in defence service with|
a minimum of 5 years’ experience
Candidates must read the official notification before applying to confirm complete post wise education details.
|Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|Chief Security Officer||35 to 55 years|
Relaxation in upper age limit is permissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Govt. of India Rules. Check the official notification link for details of the complete age details for the posts.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria and will be called for the interview. The candidates will have to appear for the interview at Bank’s Head Office, Mangaluru at their own cost.
- The selection will be through interview and interaction on the basis of eligibility, experience and performance (subject to duly fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria). The engagement will be purely on contractual in nature for a period of 3 years (with renewable clause). The contract will be subject to satisfactory completion of background verification of the candidate. Selected candidate will be appointed on contract basis and posted to Treasury & Accounts Department, Head Office, Mangaluru immediately. The selected candidate is also liable to be transferred to any other Departments/Offices of the Bank according to the administrative requirements of the Bank.
How to Apply For Karnataka Bank Limited Recruitment 2022?
- The eligible candidates should submit their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume to [email protected] on or before 28-01-2022. CV/Resume should be sent through mail only. CV/resume received after the due date will not be considered.
- CV/resume should contain all the relevant details such as date of birth (with age), marital status, qualification/s, experience (with job profile), training programmes attended, personal skills, etc.) alongwith recent color photo of the candidate.
- The following documents should also be submitted alongwith the CV/Resume: Certificate of Service, Work Experience Certificate, if any
Last Date For Application Form: 28-01-2022
Official Notification Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
Karnataka Bank Govt Jobs Vacancy 2020 Apply For 05 System Architect, Tech Lead & Other Posts | Check Here For Karnataka Bank Latest 2020 Recruitment Notice | Official Website www.karnatakabank.com
Karnataka Bank Sarkari Naukri Notification 2020: Karnataka Bank, Mangaluru, Karnataka, India offers a latest job opportunity titled as Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020 for the engagement of 05 System Architect, Tech Lead & Other Posts. These vacancies are in Karnataka Bank, Karnataka on Contract Basis. Candidates who are having B.Tech, MCA, MBA qualifications are eligible for Karnataka Bank vacancies.
Job applicants who are eligible and willing to Apply for the Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020 should send their details on or before 20 Jun 2020.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020 Complete Details:
Hiring Organization: Karnataka Bank
Pay Scale: Check Below Table
Job Location: Mangaluru, Karnataka, India
|Notification Date||10 Jun 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||20 Jun 2020|
35 years (as on 01-06-2020).
|Name of the Posts||Qualification & Experience|
|System Architect||BE / MCA with 10 to 12 years in IT Services / Tech Startup around Mobile Apps or Digital App.|
Experience : 1. Technology Experience
2. Business Goals & Phase Alignments
3. New tech areas knowledge of AI / ML integration
4. Software Program Management
5. Infrastructure Sizing (Across domains of Computer/ Storage/ Security/ Middlewares) and App Platforms
6. API Management & Future Tech Roadmap.
|Tech Lead (AI/ ML/ Analytics)||BE /MBA with 10 to 12 years in Private Bank / FinTech / IT services (around Analytics/ Data Lake/ Bots)|
Experience : 1. New Initiative / Innovation in Tech company
2. RPA / AI / ML experience for at least 4 years
3. Understanding of customer experience and concepts of UI / UX
4. Analytics & BI & Business & Solution Leadership roles
|Project head||BE/MCA with 10+ years in Software Company – Should have done atleast 2-3 BFSI projects. Experience:|
1. Programming Languages expertise.
2. Certifications (JAVA/SQL/Apache/NJS)
3. Worked as Project Manager for at least 3 to 4 years in Software Company 4. Team player and motivator and A role in Certification / Resourcing for 2 to 3 years will be an added advantage.
|Head – Fintech Partnerships||BE / MBA with 10 to 12 years’ experience|
Experience : 1 Partnerships and Ecosystem management.
2. Startup program experience especially in FinTech World with IT Services or BFSI companies.
3. Technology background of Integration with existing core systems.
4. Having an analyst/consultative ability – good in creating / analysis business plans and interpreting annual reports, etc.
|Head – Digital Marketing (SEO, SEM, Media)||MBA with 10 to 12 years’ experience with AD agencies or Marketing Department of Services Industry (BFSI/IT/Retail)|
Experience : 1. SEO / SEM expert with minimum 5 years’ experience in the same.
2. Should have had media planning and relationship with a few popular publishers.
3. Technology & Sales background is a bonus, achievement drive is mandatory.
4. Good creative and writing skills.
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Tech Lead (AI/ ML/ Analytics)||1|
|Head – Fintech Partnerships||1|
|Head – Digital Marketing (SEO, SEM, Media)||1|
The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their bio data with recent color photo to [email protected] on or before 20 Jun 2020, along with copies of all required documents & certificates.