IWAI Govt Jobs Vacancy 2021 For Accounts Assistant – 8 Vacancies | Check Here For INLAND WATERWAYS AUTHORITY OF INDIA Latest 2021 Recruitment Notice
IWAI Recruitment Sarkari Naukri Notification 2021: IWAI offers a latest job opportunity titled as IWAI Recruitment 2021 for the engagement of Accounts Assistant – 8 Posts. Candidates who are having Degree (Commerce), Inter CA/ Inter ICWA qualifications are eligible for these vacancies. Further information regarding IWAI Recruitment 2021 like Education Required, Age Limitations, Mode of Selection, Per Month Salary, Form Submission Charges and Method of Applying should be checked out written below in the post:-
Job applicants who are eligible and willing to Apply for the IWAI Recruitment 2021 may send their details on or before the last date 14-02-2021.
IWAI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details:
Name and Total No. of Vacancies: Accounts Assistant – 8 Posts
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Accounts Assistant||08 (*)|
(UR-03, OBC (NCL)-02,
EWS-01, ST-01, SC-01)
|Name of Post||Education|
|Accounts Assistant||A Commerce Graduate from a recognized university with at least 3 years’ post qualification|
experience in Audit & Accounts in Central/State Govt./PSU/Autonomous /Statutory organization
/other reputed organization.
Degree from recognized University with Inter CA/Inter ICWA.
Candidates must read the official notification before applying to confirm complete post wise education details.
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|Accounts Assistant||Not exceeding 30 years as on closing date for receipt of application.|
Relaxation in upper age limit is permissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Govt. of India Rules. Check the official notification link for details of the complete age details for the posts.
Candidates selection will be based on their performance in Written Test or Interview.
- Candidates belonging to GENERAL (UR) / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of ₹ 500/- (Five Hundred Rupees Only). Candidates belonging to SC / ST, PWD and EWS Categories are required to pay of ₹ 200/- (Two Hundred Rupees Only) which will be refunded (excluding bank charges, if any) to them in case only one application is submitted by one candidate and if they appear for the online test.
- Application fee will be paid through online mode only (through Internet Banking / Debit / Credit Card Only). There will be no other mode of payment of application fee and applications of such candidates who make payment other than through online mode will be rejected forthright and payment made shall be forfeited. IWAI will not be responsible, in case a candidate deposits the fee in any wrong account or multiple times.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances other than the SC/ST, PWD and EWS candidates as indicated above. Candidates are therefore advised to verify their eligibility before applying.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and Economically Weaker Section should provide the details of beneficiary account in which they would like to receive the refund viz., Beneficiary Name, Bank Name, Account Number and IFSC Code etc.
- It may kindly be noted that IWAI do not seek payment of any kind other than the above mentioned application fee.
|Name of Post||Level of Pay Matrix as per 7th|
|Accounts Assistant||Level 6 in the pay matrix (Rs.35400|
to Rs.112400) of 7th CPC; pre-revised
Pay band-2 of Rs.9300- 34800 &
Grade pay of Rs. 4200/-
How to Apply For IWAI Recruitment 2021?
Interested candidates possessing requisite qualifications and experience may submit applications online using link, which shall be available in the IWAI web-site i.e. www.iwai.nic.in; w.e.f 15/01/2021. Last date for payment of Application Fee and submission of online application is 14/02/2021 (23:59 Hrs.).
Last Date For Application Form: 14-02-2021
Official Notification Click Here
Apply Online Click Here