IIT Kanpur Govt Jobs Vacancy 2020 Apply For Project Engineer Posts | Check Here For IIT Kanpur Latest 2020 Recruitment Notice | Official Website www.iitk.ac.in
IIT Kanpur Sarkari Naukri Notification 2020: IIT Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India offers a latest job opportunity titled as IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020 for the engagement of Project Engineer Posts. These vacancies are in Department of Earth Science, IIT Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. Candidates who are having PhD qualifications are eligible for IIT Kanpur vacancies.
Job applicants who are eligible and willing to Apply for the IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020 should send their details on or before 09 Jun 2020.
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020 Complete Details:
Hiring Organization: IIT Kanpur
Pay Scale: Check below Table
Job Location: Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
|Notification Date||01 Jun 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||09 Jun 2020|
M.Tech OR B.Tech + 3 years relevant experience.
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
Skill Requirements and Responsibilities
- PCB Designing: Circuit design and layout, using operational amplifiers, filters, A/ D and low power management ICs etc, Schematic capture, Review Layout, Gerber review Cold Test and functional Testing of hardware.
- Expert in PCB designing software like Altium designer, OrCad capture & Eagle.
- Experience in programming of embedded systems (CPUs, microcontrollers), good knowledge in C / C++ as well as low – level programming skills.
- Excellent Hands on skills in hardware debugging and board bring out.
- Exposure to commonly used IDEs for Embedded System like Atmel studio and debugging techniques.
- Ability to perform Hardware design interfaces like I2C, SPI, UART, USB etc.
- Good hands-on experience in analog, dsp & sensor interfacing (Particularly thermal sensors like thermistor, RTD etc.).
- Excellent proven skills in soldering techniques such as SMD soldering.
- Equipment handling related to component assembly likes SMT Stencil printer, pick & place, Rework Station, reflow oven etc.
- Actively support the team with debugging, hardware/ software bug tracking, functional verification, validation for product development.
₹26400-2200-66000 (per month based on qualification)
On the basis of Zoom/Skype online interview .
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send your complete resume along with full details of qualifications, experience with copies of relevant certificates to [email protected] on or before 09 Jun 2020