ICSIL Delhi Govt Jobs Vacancy 2020-2021 Apply For Personal Assistant vacancies | Check Here For Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited Latest 2020 Recruitment Notice
ICSIL Recruitment Sarkari Naukri Notification 2020-21: ICSIL Delhi offers a latest job opportunity titled as ICSIL Recruitment 2020 for the engagement of Personal Assistant Posts. Candidates who are having required qualifications are eligible for these vacancies. Further information regarding ICSIL Recruitment 2020 like Education Required, Age Limitations, Mode of Selection, Per Month Salary, Form Submission Charges and Method of Applying should be checked out written below in the post:-
Job applicants who are eligible and willing to Apply for the ICSIL Recruitment 2020 may send their details on or before the last date 04-09-2020 Walk-In.
ICSIL Recruitment 2020 Complete Details:
Name and Total No. of Vacancies: Personal Assistant Posts
|Name of Posts||Total No of Vacancies|
|Name of Posts||Education Required|
|Personal Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree|
Candidates must read the official notification before applying to confirm complete post wise education details.
|Name of Posts||Exp. Required|
|Personal Assistant||Three years of experience as Data Mining & Analyst.|
Applicants age should be not less than 18 yeras. Relaxation in upper age limit is permissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Govt. of India Rules. Check the official notification link for details of the complete age details for the posts.
Applicants selection will be based on performance in Interview.
Pay & Allowances
|Name of Posts||Remuneration|
|Personal Assistant||Rs. 50,000 per month|
How To Apply For ICSIL Recruitment 2020
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with a set of self attested photocopies of relevant documents related to qualification and experience as per eligibility criteria mentioned. Also Candidates must produce original documents (in support of educational qualifications and experience) at the time of document verification on the date of interview/interaction for document verification . The walk-in interview will be held at the following venue & date:-
DSIIDC Business Center (A/4, State Emporia Building Baba Kharak Singh Marg New Delhi-110001) (opposite Delhi emporium)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- One time Registration Fees of Rs. 1,000/- (Non-refundable) shall be taken at the time of final Joining from the selected candidate.
- The interested applicants are advised to go through the Eligibility Criterion carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility.
- i) The short listing of candidates for the panel will be based on scrutiny of documents of their age, qualification, experience etc. and as found eligible as per prescribed criteria and subsequent interaction of candidate by the department. ii) Finally selected candidate/(s) by the department shall be considered for deployment on purely contractual/outsourced basis.
- ICSIL does not guarantee deployment of all shortlisted candidates.
- No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for appearing for the Interaction/documents verification etc. when called.
- The place of deployment will be anywhere in Delhi/NCR. They may work in shift(s)/ rotational basis as per departmental requirement. No extra conveyance will be paid by ICSIL.
- The candidates must fill in form on the spot and paste photograph duly signed along with a set of self attested photocopies of relevant documents related to qualification and experience as per
eligibility criteria mentioned.
Also Candidates must produce original documents (in support of educational qualifications and experience) at the time of document verification on the date of interview/interaction for document verification purpose otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in the interview/interaction.
- The details of the candidate in the application form must be the same as mentioned in the certificate of Class 10th Certificate and PAN Card and Aadhar Card. In case the candidate has changed his/her name subsequent to Class 10th, the evidence to that effect should be
furnished at the time of interaction/documents verification also.
- Canvassing/trying to influence ICSIL employees to secure the job in any manner shall disqualify the candidate.
- ICSIL has right to accept or reject the application(s) without assigning any reason there of.
- ICSIL has the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time.
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 28-09-2020 Walk-In
Official Notification Click Here