C-DAC Pune Govt Jobs Vacancy 2020-2021 For Consultant – 06 Vacancies | Check Here For C-DAC Pune Latest 2020 Recruitment Notice
C-DAC Pune Recruitment Sarkari Naukri Notification 2020-21: C-DAC Pune offers a latest job opportunity titled as C-DAC Pune Recruitment 2020 for the engagement of Consultant – 06 Posts. Candidates who are having B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA/ ME/ M. Tech in relevant discipline qualifications are eligible for these vacancies. Further information regarding C-DAC Pune Recruitment 2020 like Education Required, Age Limitations, Mode of Selection, Per Month Salary, Form Submission Charges and Method of Applying should be checked out written below in the post:-
Job applicants who are eligible and willing to Apply for the C-DAC Pune Recruitment 2020 may send their details on or before the last date 09-10-2020.
C-DAC Pune Recruitment 2020 Complete Details:
Name and Total No. of Vacancies: Consultant – 06 Posts
|Posts Specialization/ Domain||Total Posts|
|UI /UX Designing||01|
|Electrical & Cooling||04|
|Content and Business Development||04|
|Posts Specialization/ Domain||Education|
|UI /UX Designing||B. E. / B. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics|
|Electrical & Cooling||B. E. / B. Tech. in Electronics/ Electrical/ Mechanical|
M. E. / M. Tech. in Electronics/ Electrical/ Mechanical
Ph. D in Electronics/ Electrical/ Mechanical
|Content and Business Development||First class BE/ B. Tech (Computer Science /Electronics/IT)|
M E / M Tech (Computer Science /Electronics/IT)
First Class MCA
First Class M. Sc in (Computer Science / Electronics/IT)
Candidates must read the official notification before applying to confirm complete post wise education details.
|Posts Specialization/ Domain||Age Limit|
|UI /UX Designing||64 years as on last date of advertisement|
|Electrical & Cooling||64 years as on last date of advertisement|
|Content and Business Development||64 years as on last date of advertisement|
Relaxation in upper age limit is permissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Govt. of India Rules. Check the official notification link for details of the complete age details for the posts.
Applicants selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
How To Apply For C-DAC Pune Recruitment 2020
- Before filling the online application form, applicant should read General Terms and Conditions carefully.
- Applicant should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Applicant should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- While applying online, Applicants can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Applicant should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- An unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Applicant can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Applicant working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed, should be forwarded through proper channel to Head of HR /Manager HRD of C-DAC, Pune. Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce ‘No objection certificate (NOC)’ from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
Last Date to Apply: 09-10-2020
Official Notification Click Here
Apply Online Click Here